STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Black Post 2: [INVICTUS]

This is the second of the series on BLACK POSTS. As you can see here, I've even modified my theme here to suit the black atmosphere. *grins widely* Now to the main point. I have been planning on forming a band called "INVICTUS" for a long time (Just for your information, Invictus means unconquered in latin). So finally I have found a few talented individuals game enough and skillful enough to form the nucleus of the band.

I have no idea how wide my viewer base is, but I'm gonna make full use of this space to ask for opinions. I've made a few little possible logos to choose from with my limited skills in paint software So please please do give me your feedback. I really need it. But if you have an even better design or even better idea, you are most welcome to contact me. =)








As of now, our priority is hiring a lead guitarist, able to play Dream Theater songs and a flexible vocalist of good vocal range and pitching. more updates to come soon.

9 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

as usual, i still love the ones that i've mentioned. haha. wad is ah gu doing up there? bring him down la. lol.

joe said...

haha. well. so far i need 2 get a nice pic of teddy teddy alone
then i can take gu gu down liao
hehe

FrOz3n Tr3e said...

i love the fourth one...it seems nice and classic to me...

ps: mildred has the same opinion too =)

joe said...

hehe. tnx tnx. =) will link u up alright

Josiah & Renae; said...

1st is still the best. where is ur poll? and bring ah gu down. time for gou gou. and update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joe said...

hmmm. the other day the rest of the band decided 2 use the logo number 6 tho. haha. tgh update nie

QingTX said...

I think the sixth is the best of the lot. Clear, comfortable and trendy.

joe said...

[lyng]:
baby got nice pic of baby dog ma?

[qingtx]:
tnx for the opinion =)

Josiah & Renae; said...

dun have. u also dun have. favouritism. wah. qing posted in ur blog! hahahahah.