STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Monday, July 7, 2008

KL Week

Haven't been posting in ages though. But I guess I'm back again. Wonder how many people still read this blog. Had a really fantastic week in KL with girlfriend and managed to do so so many things that I wanted to do in KL. Thanks so much sweet! (shall go shoe hunting again for your wedges) *grins widely*

Anyway, me arrived on Monday and went back on Sunday. Traveling all across KL via train rides, really enjoyed myself with all the window shopping, shopping, eating =D and movies. Among the food that I really enjoyed included the perfect place for Italian food- Michelangelo's Italian Kitchen. Seriously, that place has a fantastic ambiance and the best lasagna I ever tasted. If you happen to drop by Sunway Pyramid and crave for Italian food, never mind the pricey Italiannies and Piccolo Mondo, Michaelangelo's is the way to go.

Some other of my favorites were Haagen Dazs and Famous Amos (credit goes to my baby =D). Had so much to eat and found so many things that we wanted to find in KL. Even bought a really cute elephant water dispenser called Proo Proo. It was on sale too! Oh and baby got me a really nice formal tee and I like it very much.

Only regret is that the rumored rioting danger prevented us from going to visit The Curve and go to Glad Tidings PJ. Well, thanks goes to God for providing so many nice chances and answering so many of our prayers, Girlfriend for making it such a wonderful week and her uncle for providing a nice accommodation.

13 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

Glad that you enjoyed yourself in KL. hopefully we can go there more often. thanx for everything. =)

joe said...

next stop genting!! =D

Josiah & Renae; said...

i might be only one reading your blog. yeah. u can go with frens.

joe said...

huhu. no no. wanna go with u

Josiah & Renae; said...

hahahahhaha! someone's guilty for eating too much. =D

Henry Yew said...

Did you think I'd forget this place? I was basically shouting "UPDATES PLEASE" in my head every time I visit this place. Heavens me! Haagen Dazs? I need to get one for myself soon!

You were almost in my "Missing in Action" list. Had there been no updates at all, it would be "Report for Missing Persons" list.

joe said...

renaelyng:

=P well. but i plan 2 eat more tho. *cheeky chuckle*

henry yew:

lol... well i'm back tho. haha. oh yes. haagen dazs. heavenly *looks up n dreams into space*

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. you're just so right henry. lousy coursemate of yours. haha. haagen dazs. oh boy. you should.

joe. think u should stop eating. eat so much but still so skinny. wasting money. =P

Henry Yew said...

Yeah, eat so much but still like "malnourished". Bah! I think this time if I bang you, you'll fly to dunno-where already. Hehe...

But then, Renae, this guy just can't get any fatter or bigger. He just remains that skinny despite all the food. Maybe you should pump oil into him or something?

Appeton Weight Gain, Joe? >.<

joe said...

renaelyng:

well. lyk i always say, live 2 eat. not eat to live =D

henry:

"bang" me??? err.. no thanks.. *cringes*

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. oh thats very brilliant henry. i'll give him my 'oil'. (hah! i wish!)

you may buy appleton weight gain for him as his bday present next yr.

sigh joe. tsk tsk. put on some weight la.

joe said...

huhu. kutuk me. =(

Henry Yew said...

"Bang" you? No thanks, too.

Just take it the literal way, OK?