STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged! (For the first time)

As the title suggests, this is my first tag. Hopefully it wouldn't be that hard to do though. *stretches arms* Here goes...

7 Facts About Me:

Loves music a lot.
Lives to eat and doesn't believe much in eating to live. =D
Dislikes being belittled in any way.
Believes that in every situation there is a higher purpose.
Positive in outlook on life and always sees the bright side of it.
I don't let much get to me.
Can eat a lot without getting fat.



7 Things That Scare/Disgust me:

Dirty politics.
Self-righteous people.
Losing the people whom I love.
Losing the chance to see the people around me get saved.
Flying cockroaches!!
That I won't be ready when He returns.
Litter bugs.


7 Songs For Now:

I Live My Life For You- Firehouse
To Be With You- Mr. Big
Wild World- Mr. Big
What The World Will Never Take- Hillsongs United
Beautiful Saviour- Planetshakers
Take It All- Hillsongs Australia
Addicted To That Rush- Mr. Big


7 Words/Sentences I Frequently Mention:

"Basically..."
"Seriously..."
"Serious ar?"
"Very funny..."
"You want me to slap you ar?"
"Thanks lots"
"Look here..."


7 Valuable Things:

God
Family
Girlfriend
Baby bear and 2 tods
Friends
Talents
Petronas Scholarship


7 First Times:

First tag.
First Hillsong concert.
First trip to Sunway Lagoon.
First time tasting such excellent lasagna at Michaelangelo's.
First time driving a van.
First attempt at managing my own blog.
First time thinking so much just to write a post. XD


7 Friends that I want to tag:

Jared
William Wan
Jesse Oliver Yeo
Herman
Lazy to think la... Whoever reading this


That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. *pening* Now I need some sleep.

2 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. padan muka.

joe said...

haha. y la padan muka?