STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blessings =D

I haven't been having internet access lately. But I can see that God has been continually blessing me. Work is getting more and more interesting. I'm also spending a day in the office. =D So I can use the office network.

Today mum called me up and told me that I just won 3 FREE TICKETS TO WATCH ANY MOVIE IN GSC!!! After getting so many free movie invites, I don't know how I got this but thank you God and DiGi!!!

But since bro is having loads of exams and tests lately, and dad and mum need some rest, hopefully they will be able to catch a movie together or something with those free tickets. =)

Also lately I have gotten something that I have been wanting for a long time. So this is a BIG thank you to God and everyone =D