STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Updates

A lil' update: Just back off a great weekend with the gf. Went for the All-American Rejects concert in Carpark A, Stadium Bukit Jalil. It was awesome. The pushing and shoving was horrible, but heck, at least God protected us. The mini fight was right beside us but we were alright. Btw, did I mention that we had a front-row view? =D

Some of you may know that my car was involved in an accident which has kept my car out of action for like 2 weeks or so. I haven't been able to take a picture of the extent of the damage there and then, but roughly explaining I can say that the whole driver's side was crushed and scratched and part of the headlights were crashed too.

After much pushing and telephone call frenzy, I managed to get to the workshop to take a look at the car yesterday. I do hope I receive a call later telling me that my car is ready for pickup.

The circled: headlights, The wavy lines: hancur (last time)

Red wavy line: scratches that looked like wolverine's claw marks, red circle: dent, black circle: door jammed


8 comments:

To Glorify Him said...

Owh..tht seems terrible but thank God u r alright..huhu :) Thank God a..

Josiah & Renae; said...

mo ngan tai.

but luckily you are fine.

joe said...

aaron: yeah. haha. yup yup. =) how r u man?

renae: huhu. yup yup. Praise God

Henry Yew said...

Goodness! Thank God you're fine, but what exactly happened to get such a bad crash?

Josiah & Renae; said...

you better dun repeat it liao ah. thank God you are safe.

chia ming said "luckily no sell duck eggs" LOL

joe said...

henry: a long story. which i shall relate 2 u someday when i c u. lol

renae: LOL

Josiah & Renae; said...

some more LOL ha

joe said...

huhu =(