STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Monday, March 17, 2008

Initiation

This is the post to start off all posts. Alright, this is it. *rubs hands together*

I have been thinking of doing this for quite a few months. Finally I'm doing this. *beams proudly* The layout here looks kinda rough and still needs a lot of tweaking. I guess I will be doing that in these few weeks whenever I have the time (It's super-duper hard to actually get time to do stuff these days with the amount of assignments and activities I am involved in).

So while I try to put everything in balance, this site remains under construction.



Site under construction =P

2 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

Well well. All the best to your new blog guang wei. Keep on posting. I'll be waiting. =)

joe said...

=) well. need to do a little more adjustments then can let more ppl noe bout it liao. tnx hui lyng