STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Updates (Construction Phase 2)


Been tweaking the blog bit-by-bit. After trying out a few designs and playing around with a few headers, finally I have created a new header that I'm pretty satisfied with. *wide grin*

The design might be a little rough, but hey, what more can you expect from the "paint" software. Well at this rate, I hope I will be able to complete the blog design and officially open it to the public. (Note to self: MUST learn how to use photoshop... SOON!!!) Hopefully I would be able to come up with a few more new ideas or just stumble across some cool stuffs to put in here.

For next phase of construction, I need to find a nice theme and a nice blog description to go with it. Unfortunately my hectic lifestyle in UTP is hardly inspiring. Will have to dig deep into my brains and work some other people's brain juices for ideas. *thinks deep*

By the way, does anybody know how i can get a cbox for this blog? It seems like UTP ITMS has blocked the cbox website as "chat". T.T wireless is barely stable here too.

4 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

hmmm. love your new header. promote ur blog la. bagi org tau.

joe said...

hehe. i guess tts wad i'll do. thanks baby. i guess now itz ready 4 ppl 2 c at least ba

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. i see that u are promoting. good job. haha. *yawn* tired la.

joe said...

promote liao but then so far nobody come and see wor. hmmm. oh well. i'll wait a while more la. hehe