STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Time! (well, almost!)


Been at home a lot lately and been doing some preparations for Christmas in church. I realized this holidays are flying by really fast, but I guess it's ok. Anyway I might be getting some nice Christmas presents this holidays. =D


One thing so far is that the letter from my former driving school has just arrived today and my new agent has finally come to collect it. This means there will FINALLY be a conclusion to my driving lessons (fyi, I am still taking my driving license. Huhu). So I guess this is the first Christmas present for me. *grins*

Hopefully I will be getting more pressies from God though. Perhaps a pleasant surprise when my results come out later?? *fingers crossed*


7 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

Me no christmas pressies.
=(((((((((((((((((((((((

joe said...

no worries k. got nice pressies 4 u =)

Henry Yew said...

wad about me?

anyway, have you been a good boy or a naughty boy? according to my list... you have been a very, very, very naughty boy...

ahahahaa

joe said...

y ur list? wad does it say?

Henry Yew said...

It says that you have been a very naughty boy. And what does Santa do to naughty boys?

He gives them a smack, no?

Josiah & Renae; said...

bad boy?!

Joe! What have you done!

joe said...

=.= huh? erm... tt sounds weird