STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally!


Finally the day is tomorrow. Finally the driving instructor is going to come and help me complete the remaining few hours of my driving classes. Hopefully they will come to an end after a few days.

Last week the instructor was supposed to come to pick me up, since he already picked up my documents and renewed my "L" license days before. Somehow or rather, it just didn't work out. Something cropped up, and he didn't make it. Hopefully, he will finally be able to make it and put an end to my long wait.

Until then I am still trying to complete some tasks to help out the kids' church in their presentation to find some background music for the scenes.

7 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

I'm waiting, PATIENTLY, for your P.

joe said...

sigh. i'm waiting oso. just a bit more only

pray tt the instructor wun always ffk me tho. he quite irresponsible

Henry Yew said...

You...are...still...on... L?!?!?!?!?!!

And I long thought you've got your P!!!!

stmaverick said...

Kaoru, I've changed blogs. Again.

http://hanseong.wordpress.com/

Oh yeah, and merry Xmas! =D

joe said...

henry:

yea la. oh well. thanks 2 the endless tests on saturday.

hikaru:

cool. will link u up tho. haha. merry christmas 2 XD

Josiah & Renae; said...

eh thought you will update blog before leaving fraser? hmmmm.

joe said...

wanted 2 update but then dad ask 2 pig liao. huhu