STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Friday, December 5, 2008

Double Tag: Wedding

Been tagged by two ppl the same way. Haha. John and Wan Sin. Wedding.


How old are you?
20

Are you single?
I'm currently in a relationship.

In what age do you think you'll get married?
Hmmm... not sure though. I just know when I get stable financially.

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
That's up to God. If God willing, yeah. I don't see why not. =D

If not, who do you want to marry?
Haiyah... No need think about this kinda things la.

Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Hmmm... Garden party/ Beach or Traditional doesn't matter. But I just know it's gotta be the best. =D

Your ideal motive?
You mean, "motif".. Well, it has gotta be a fancy theme full of surprises (for the bride, of course!) and something that gives of a dream-like atmosphere. =D

Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Probably to Paris or Venice. Oh and somewhere my wife can shop for the things she always wanted to, and if I have enough money, *fingers crossed* to perhaps have a stay at Burj Al Arab, Dubai for a night at least.

How many guests do you think you'll invite?
Depends la. The more the merrier.

Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Depends on the financial status.

Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
I don't know, either way it could be romantic though. New vows are creative and could be amazing but there is also something deep about traditional vows =D

How many layers of cake do you want?
Depends on what seems best at the time.

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Hotel, of course. There is only one wedding in one lifetime. 

When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Night is better I guess, then can start the new day with a new beginning together the next morning though =D

You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Huhu. I thought I said hotel.

Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
I am the groom. I don't think I need an entrance kua.

Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
Anything my wife and I love. But it's gotta be a really cool and romantic song. 

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Hmmm. Does this relate to a wedding?

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Hurm, I think I'll prefer a solemn ceremony with all the church traditions and all but at the beach/garden.. haha.. Hope it doesn't rain la..

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
R.E.N.A.E. =P

Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Need to be so high class ke? No need la.. normal will do. But make sure it is proper that's all. =)

Champagne or red wine?
Haven't tasted champagne yet, so I can't say.

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Right away!! XD

Money or household items?
A good mix of both, but if items better still not redundant.

Who will pay for the bills?
Me. But then if my wife wanna help then can also.

Are you ready for married life?
Nope. If not I will be married now already.

Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
That is exclusively for the person I marry.

Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
*nods head* or else no point marry. Just be single if wanna play around.

How many kids would you like to have?
Perhaps 2 will be perfect. A boy and a girl.

A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
Depends what we can afford.

What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Dunno. I love a wide range of food =D so depends on the theme of the wedding.

Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
Nowdays mana ade org pakai CD already? Space too small la. I think by next time need blu-ray dy.

Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
1. Leslielinda
2. Henry Yew
3. Amy Goh
4. William One
5. Raymond Tie

5 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

Describe your ideal husband/wife?
R.E.N.A.E. =P

ppl ask u to describe la. apa ni. buat malu only.

joe said...

that description more than enough liao =P *laughs lyk the kids*

Josiah & Renae; said...

omgosh omgosh your skin so nice!!!!!!1 jealous giler.

joe said...

haha. is it? i just go n edit the color ny. lol, christmas theme

Anonymous said...

Hoits... haha, i did dis tag dy lar...u could check for it in my blog. ;p
Plan not to marry. so this tag is rather not of any importance. you could check mine under the tag "humor". easier to search that way. hahaha. itu raymond saya juga tagged dia, sampai now never did his. sheesh.