STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Internship Visit

Tomorrow. At exactly 9 a.m. is the first internship visit. Okay, that is the time my work starts. Makes me feel like I have to wake up even earlier tomorrow, and can't sleep until 8.30 a.m. =(


Well, I'll be getting my CIDB authorized Green Card tomorrow, which officially grants me legal access to the construction sites (when I've actually been to the construction sites so many times already!) .

Ir. Arazi will be coming but he actually canceled his visits yesterday because of an unexpected incident. I pray that he will be fine, and that the visit will yield a good result tomorrow, cause i'm not sure what i'm supposed 2 do.

4 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

All the best to you! ;D

joe said...

haha. hope so that can tho. mew. muust pray 4 me dy

Josiah & Renae; said...

it was a breeze wasnt it?

joe said...

yup yup. over in 5 minutes. lol