STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Prank

Was supposed to have dinner at 6 p.m. today. But since Desmond couldn't make it so we postponed it to 7 p.m. Me, Thean Jern and Lat were waiting for Kee Siong to come to Taman Bahagia LRT station. We waited from 6.30 p.m....


... and waited...

... right until 8 p.m. T_T

So we decided to devise a plan to "teach" him a lesson. We were gonna pretend that we're really mad at him, to the point that we don't wanna talk in the car, turn off the radio and make everything really tense. We even planned the taglines. It was a fool-proof plan.

So when he finally turned up, we put on our serious faces and acted really cold and disappointed in his late showing. I kick-started it by turning around coldly and saying softly, "Let's go,". Thean Jern put on an angry face and refused to talk to Kee Siong or even look at him. I started the car and the radio was playing. I said to Lat quietly, "Turn off the radio,"

It was really quiet and tense in the car... He was really feeling it. Until Lat talked to him. =.=

We continued to play the game until dinner but eventually the effect was diminished so I decided to reveal it to him. At least he gave a sigh of relief and said that my acting was very realistic, and also that Thean Jern seemed angry at him, even at moments giving comments that indicated his disapproval towards Kee Siong's "offence".

Lat potong stim la... *smacks head*

9 comments:

To Glorify Him said...

Hey bro! I am just being natural..It's quite bad if I dont talk to him..hahaha

Josiah & Renae; said...

hahahhahahahhahahha! funny lar.

so mean la.

joe said...

lat: I have 5 words for you: i'm very disappointed in u. LOL

renae: nearly worked. hahaha

Kee Siong said...

hey hey..
come on~ i have a solid reason for arriving late..
btw, sorry bro. =D

joe said...

haha ks. itz ok la. i wasn't even a bit angry oso. just wanna kacau u. u noe la. ec tradition ma

Gabriel said...

it's the not the first time lat potong steam la.

Josiah & Renae; said...

hahahhahahahhahahhahah! gab you rule.

joe said...

LOL... gabes. mmg kesian lat

tienzyee said...

oi oi oi...

i deserved all the rights in the world to be angry at u too. Wanna come my room also din tell me wat time u coming. Make me waited till freaking 2.30am with my sleepy face!