STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Friday, January 30, 2009

Back Again

I'm back in UTP again. This semester is going to be pretty tough. so far I'm about to go full swing with the Engineering Team Project. Thank God for providing good teammates though. Hopefully we'll be able to make our idea work.

Also I wanna really do much better this semester and pull my grades up. Gotta stop being lazy and pull my butt up to do my work!!

Pray for me that I will be able to ace this semester though. Will be preparing to go for internship already. Just got me resume done up.

p/s:
I will be missing YOU so so so so so much next semester. Wanna make full use of this semester to be with you as much as I can.

4 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

Awww. Will miss me loads. =)

Josiah & Renae; said...

oops! I mean. Will miss you loads. *malu*

wani gaga gugu gege said...

you already have ur grades up there in the deans list man. hehe. good luck for us eh (to go thru this semester safely)

joe said...

haha. *hugs tight*

wani:

yea. hopefully we all survive this sem.lol