STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Big Test 2

So the not so BIG test started and ended today. Was a little nervous at the beginning and especially when I stepped into the car that was going to be used for the parking test. The moment I tested the clutch...

"Wait a minute, this feels so springy... Oh man, this is gonna be tough."

Never touched a clutch this springy before. Not even the vans I tried before were that way. =( Anyway excuses aside, I did my best and did pray before each segment. In the end it was pretty unfortunate....















... that....















... The guy before me FAILED. He passed his road test and was a little too confident and crashed the poles while going up the slope real fast. So this means he'll have to re-sit for it on next Wednesday.

Ok, but seriously... I managed to...


















... PASS!! Woohoo!!!

Really praise God that I managed to pass. Phew! This is one big thing off my shoulder, and now I can drive myself and gf around liao. =D Thank God! Really couldn't have done it without him. For some reason this morning I felt great. When I tested out the car and drove my parents for breakfast, everything just felt so smooth. It could only have been God. =D

9 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

that's good. =)

joe said...

=D drive baby around dy

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha better practice i dowan get heart attack.

joe said...

haha. no worries. dad n mum oso said me driving very safe dy =D

Henry Yew said...

do you need a second opinion on that from me? heh...

so now it's your turn to FETCH me around dy....

joe said...

henry:

lol. lemme drive ur car sometime la. =P

Henry Yew said...

Bring ur own car la!

wani gaga gugu gege said...

haha. congrats man

joe said...

haha. thanks =)