STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Monday, January 12, 2009

Praise God!!

Indeed as the title suggests, I must give Him the glory for what has happened recently. I have just got back from KL, that's why there has been no update from me for quite a while.

It was a wonderful semester for me last semester in almost every way, and I have finally harvested the fruit of last semester. Before the results came out, I have been praying and asking God for results that will truly glorify His name. My previous results have not been too good, as some of you may know, and this has caused my CGPA to fall below even the mark of 3.

Having 22 credit hours was not an easy thing, but it really seemed so light and easy (even though I have had practically 1 lab report per week!). This in itself was a true miracle #1.

Miracle #2: I managed to actually keep studying throughout the whole semester. o.O this is actually quite a good improvement as I had been pretty lazy to study for some reason.

Miracle #3: When it looked like there was no way at all, God provided a way for girlfriend to come down to JB and visit for Christmas. =D

Miracle #4: As my previous posts would tell, I have been able to complete my driving lessons and obtain my license successfully on first try!!

Miracle #5: Results came out... and I am back in the dean's list again and my CGPA took a massive boost from below 3 to something more convincing!!



This is not to boast of myself, but rather to boast about how God has really blessed my semester and made it awesome! Praise God indeed!

6 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. Awesome kan? got screenie summore. haha.

joe said...

haha. =D yea. thank God 4 baby oso always encourage me

Josiah & Renae; said...

haiya u very bising. just make sure u beat lat the next time. =)

To Glorify Him said...

Wah, congrats man on good results and huge improvement! Really Praise God a..Good job, and keep on your good work..I m sure you gonna beat me next round d..Hope I can stand the injury :) Haha..God Bless

joe said...

renae:

tts my target this time dy. haha.

aaron:

wow. 4-flat king comment on my blog. haha. thanks so much 4 ur encouragement. thanks man. will try 2 beat u this sem. lol

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. just give your best shot. have faith in you. haha.