STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Big Test


Ok, maybe not so BIG. But yes. Tomorrow is the day that I finally take my driving test with JPJ. *wide grins*

After completing several lessons and driving around JB with dad, I can say that I'm ready for tomorrow. I've not failed a test before (I think!!), and I hope to maintain the status quo. Currently I am only a few hours away from owning a legal driver's license. *butterflies in the tummy*

I'm going to be sleeping early tonight so I can get some rest though. Been a little tired today and it's a miracle I could drive properly today. Thanks to God, I'm finally here.

Well, wish me luck though. =D Hopefully will come back with good news!!

6 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

good luck joe. I knwo you'll make me proud.

anxious? haha. save that. no point and show the jpj guy who's the king. XD

joe said...

hahaa.. pray 4 me k? i noe baby will b behind me kan? n baby dy 2 rite rite?

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. will be praying for you no worries. yup. bet he'll be growling if i tell him that you are gonna drive him round soon. XD

joe said...

awww... baby dy so cute. =D

Josiah & Renae; said...

crazy. haha!

joe said...

haha. me no crazy. miss baby dy