STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning I set out on a 3 hour journey to Setia Alam. Packed all my stuffs and gonna load them into the car tomorrow morning. I guess this is the last post I'm gonna put up from my house in quite a while. Gonna miss the wonderfully fast internet connection. =(


For those who do not know, internship is starting this monday. Honestly I still have no idea whether I'm ready for this. But anyways, I would not be needing to wear a tie for the whole time when I'm there. 

It's gonna be 5-day weeks, I hope. So that I can have my weekends free to go and enjoy. Whatever the case, I definitely need to learn a few roads fast so I can get to where I want to. =) Then can bring gf to go out more dy. =D

I've got my room keys already. And I've also got new matresses and all the stuff to squeeze into my small room. Being completely honest, I feel kinda uncertain about how I'm going to survive this 8 months there. Will I be able to adapt well with nobody I know working in the same place? 

Nevertheless I know that God will be faithful. Regardless of what His plan is for me, I know it's gotta be good. Just wanna be able to enjoy the luxury of having NO CLASSES whatsoever for a whole semester and come out feeling great. =)

Oh yea, for those of you who actually do read my blog, do help me click on my ads yea. Need a little help as my account is still stagnant at the "zero" mark. *sobs*

AND AND AND...... I am super-duper jealous that my brother in Singapore has got as his birthday present, a KOP END TICKET TO WATCH LIVERPOOL IN ACTION AGAINST SINGAPORE!!! *shakes fists in anger* Will kill him if he doesn't get me  souvenir. LOL 

10 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

*shakes fist in anger*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

crazy kah. lol.

oh btw. don't worry you will survive la. i bet you can adapt yourself well there. no worries. and i'll come visit you occasionally aight.

and learn the directions to one u, sunway, the curve. for the malls in kl, nvm. take lrt. hahaha!

all the best in KL!

Josiah & Renae; said...

oh btw your shakes fists in anger, cant help it but i'm visualising u doing that like a monkey. haha!

joe said...

somehow the shaking of fists in anger kinda reminds me of homer simpson. lol coz the way he does it is hilarious!

~CaLLy~ said...

joe! good luck for ur intern!!! yosh!!!! jia you!!!! happy working...

Josiah & Renae; said...

joe : hahahahahha. do you look like him? I've seen homer do that also. haha!

joe said...

cally:

yosh!! haha. will do my best. all the best 2 u 4 next semester yea. =)

renae:

hahaha. i doubt i will look as funny as him tho. the way he does it is classic. heh

Josiah & Renae; said...

joe : then learn. u can mimic ppl very well. haha!

Josiah & Renae; said...

testing option #2

joe said...

option #2??

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. to generate ads. me no teach u?