STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Exam Results

Results just came out. Was really scared about it but when I saw it I was relieved. I was extremely shocked at my Engineering Economics and Malaysian Studies results, which looked like DEFINITE A's to me. I wonder why I NEVER get A for 2 credit hour subjects. Always A- that I always nearly expect it.

But anyways just praise God that I didn't fall out of Dean's as nearly everyone in Civil gang had their GPA drop from the previous semester. It was indeed harder in that semester. Hopefully this semester *fingers crossed* =D


Anyways, this is how it looks like. Still thankful because my coursework was not as good as previous semesters. But the results are encouraging, save for those 2 I mentioned above, and Highway Engineering =D


7 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

God is good. All the time. He answers prayers. =)

congrats.

joe said...

=) but still wish next sem will do better

joe said...

=) but still wish next sem will do better

farhazoeLa said...

great.. this time my RC bad la.. just score B.. nak ngs.. hahaha... nvr mind. u still have steel which says HELL.o and danger to u. hahaa

Josiah & Renae; said...

dont worry. with God's grace.

To Glorify Him said...

hey bro! I am sure you have done your best and God is always faithful..good job fren!

joe said...

farha:

not afraid of steel. =P

renae:

yup yup. will do well dy

lat:

sure man. thanks lots. well i'm sure u will score the best results again next time =)