STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Monday, July 13, 2009

I Won!!

Remember that Smirnoff Man United competition that I entered for fun? I can't believe that I won something. Haha.


Even though I won the Special Prize, which is a Smirnoff Manchester United Cap and 2 RM58 tickets (which means I'm gonna be behind the goalkeeper!), but it's still something and I'm grateful for it. =D

Hopefully Gf can come and watch with me though. I never expected the first LIVE football match I'm gonna watch is of Manchester United; while a week after, my brother will be watching Liverpool kick the wind out of the Singaporean National Team. T_T

Whatever it is... Thanks to Smirnoff, Thaiboxingirl, Riche Monde, and those who helped me!! =D

6 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

congrats!

joe said...

=) thanks bee

The Lame Freak said...

lol..god is too good to u la...first good result then free tickets...haha...

Josiah & Renae; said...

God is good. always

joe said...

sam: yeah man. God is god indeed. oh well. he's good 2 u oso wad

renae: =D yup yup. can't wait tho!

Josiah & Renae; said...

new post please.