STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why I Like It Longer

A Few Days In the Week of A Helpless Romantic

Day 1:

It wasn't an easy thing to admit. In fact, the very thought of it embarrassed me so. But with each passing moment, it was getting harder to deny. After gazing upon IT that very day, I knew in my mind... LONGER... was indefinitely my preference.

Note to self: I need to get this out of my head before people start to call me a weirdo!

Day 2:

Just for the very fact that it was longer, I longed to just go back to that same corner... just to take a peek, to catch a glimpse of that long, slender, and *argh!* "What am I thinking?", was all my rational mind could say to forestall this nagging urge in my head that was slowly taking over. Before I knew it, I found that my feet had dragged me subconsciously, until I was right in front of IT!

Day 3:

I think I must've blacked out or something. I can't seem to recall what happened after my feet dragged me in front of IT... I need to take some time to recall.

(after a few hours)

I still can't recover the memories of what happened in detail, however I vaguely remember staring at IT for what seemed to be eternity. I knew it was impolite to stare, but tell me, how can one help but to gaze at such a beauty? IT had all the qualities I was looking for... tender and delicate features, yet exuding strength and character from its interior... beauty only befitting that of a supermodel and... most of all, it was actually LONGER than the rest!!

Day 4:

I find myself going to that corner and that place everyday! What is wrong with me? Why am I so obsessed with IT? I am thoroughly ashamed when I think of all the weird looks and stares I get from people who pass my way. No, they don't understand! No one can truly begin to even comprehend its beauty... the beauty that only comes solely because IT is longer! In fact, if I may say this, it's the LONGEST of them all!!! (smug look of triumph)

*Sales attendant interrupts*

Sales attendant: "S-Q me ar, Mister... If you not going to buy the phone, then go away! You chasing all my customer away lah!!"

me: _|''''|O**

*Looks at empty pockets*

me: (to self) LG Chocolate BL40 worth RM 2199!!! How to buy lah?! Need... to... save...




10 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

good luck! :)

wani gaga gugu gege said...

I thought it was something else..... hahaha no need to mention here bahaya2 hahaha

joe said...

renae: thanks bee =D

wani: haha... y bahaya?

joe said...

lol... i never realized it actually sounded obscene... T_T

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. a lil i would say. :D

Henry Yew said...

Haiyor!!!!!

wani gaga gugu gege said...

haha now u know aaaa

joe said...

lolz..

Kenzo said...

it come with 4" inch display, i wonder how i'm gonna insert to my pocket. does it look bulky?recently i see it advertise quite frequently in tv.

joe said...

kenzo: really? my gosh... i guess we'll need a separate bag 2 keep this XD

kinda sounds lyk the "manbag" that's been advertised quite often recently!