STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heading Back

I'm typing this LIVE from my former office's public computer. I'm currently on my way back to UTP. Today, I move from the land of high-speed internet into the valley of medieval technology, from free time to busyness.

Nevertheless, there is much to be done, much to be accomplished, and a legacy to be left before my official departure from UTP. I hope I can post more frequently on this blog once the semester starts...

This is the last entry from civilization...

*buzz beep beep*

*static*

3 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

what? leave a legacy? WOW.

haha!

To Glorify Him said...

welcome back to the land where u belong..its waiting for u..haha..safe drive my fren

joe said...

renae: =D yup yup... spiritual legacy, that is

Lat: haha. thanks man.. posting this from your house