STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Away...


I have been away for quite a while... since I've been on leave from work for about 1 week plus. Just only got back today, and since I don't have internet access elsewhere.

Went on a trip up north to Perak (how ironic, since I will be going back there soon again. But the next time will be for a more gloomy purpose) with the family and church staff. It was a trip of BIG eating. I ate like crazy and even didn't realize I ate 5 and a half bowls of rice on one occasion. XD

Anyways, I got to be doing my final report for internship now. Kinda stuck... and I don't really have any direction with regards to anything next semester. Pray for me.

6 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

no more readers lu. haha

joe said...

=((((

To Glorify Him said...

haha..dont worry bro, you will be able to do well..all the best!

joe said...

haha.. thanks man!! =)

Josiah & Renae; said...

padannn muka

joe said...

y padan muka? huhu