STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Absence of Productivity

I've been back in JB for a while now. It's so nice to be finally in a position where I can be absolutely relaxed and "responsibility-free", so to speak. The few days in which I have experienced the absence of productivity has allowed me to think things through and figure out what I need to focus on next semester, as it will be a tough one for me, and the others.


Anyways, I will be trying hard to study more next semester as I have many killer subjects. At the same time, appreciating my final year in UTP. Going to really miss the study life (of course, by saying that I don't mean assignments, tests, and reports!). And after that it's off to the working life...

Anyways one thing at a time. Right now still trying to solve the mystery of whether the final report hard bound cover needs to have the UTP logo on its front... That being done, then I would need to print out and bind those books immediately. T_T

Anybody have any idea how to solve that mystery?


5 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

can't help! sorry love. :)

joe said...

haha. congrats love =D

Josiah & Renae; said...

thanks love! :D

reborn_willy said...

i guess no need....
my report doesnt have the logo on it ....

the hardbound service cant do it either ...

but, im not sure now lar
then , also Mr Shark is reviewing
so...
up to u lar

joe said...

haha.. yea man.. tts my logic oso. =) but then i'm not sure how oso.. kee siong insists that itz needed tho. oh well.. i'll ask shark