STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Three Cheers For The MAN!!!


Well it's that day of the year again. Here's a tribute to the first person I have known to be a man since the day I was born. =D


1. You have been the best provider and planner I have known up to date.
2. You have never failed to keep your promises to anybody before.
3. You have taught me everything I know about life and gave a me a solid spiritual foundation.
4. I have always been a fan of your vast knowledge about just about everything under the sun.
5. You have taught me what is means to be a man of integrity and honor.
6. I love the Hawaii tees that you buy for us every time.
7. You are the coolest dad (got facebook even before me and invited me!).
8. You have always been the most understanding and have given the best support any dad can.

Lastly, may God bless you continually and extend your circle of influence and most of all continually serve Him without growing weary, just like Moses! =)

I love you dad!

6 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

Wah so sweet! =)

dad must be proud of you.

eh my word verification is resseMEW.

Mew!

joe said...

=) haha. oh? MEW!! lol

Josiah & Renae; said...

funny kan. lol

joe said...

cute la. lol

Josiah & Renae; said...

dad saw this already?

joe said...

yup yup. he thanked me 4 the post. he said very nice =)