STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Day of Rest

Tomorrow, for the first time I will be having a little break from all the piling work. Today I was the only person on site supervising the whole place. Not even one of the site supervisors were there because they were too busy. But really thank God that the contractor and the workers didn't try anything funny when I was around.


Anyways I just did what I could and from what the senior supervisors taught me, just main hentam saja. But I believe that God allowed the day to pass without any incident, and to top that the weather was awesome today.

This reminds me, I need to share this. It started to rain the other day while the piling work was going on. Common sense will tell you that once the rain comes, it's a no-go for piling... Not unless you wanna get the bones electroculed out of you!! And once it rains, there goes a whole load of precious time from your hands.

So I shot up a prayer that God will hold back the rain clouds. My supervisor was saying earlier in the day, "It's definitely gonna rain... *some other expletives*," the rain got a little heavier from a drizzle when he repeated that. I shot up another prayer, and suddenly the rain stopped! My supervisor jumped from his chair and said, "What? That's weird... I thought it was raining," I tried to hide a little smirk. God had done it again. =D

Oh well, anyways tomorrow is a day of being in the office due to some world environmental day or something. Will be boring but I'll be counting down the hours to the time when I get off work and off to pg!!

10 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

HAHAHAHA your sv damn lawak lar! XD

joe said...

haha. his expression was very funny la

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. bet you laughed hard. haha!

joe said...

haha. just a little chuckle tho. or else he will look at me weirdly. lol

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. mmg tak tahan. so cute lar. haha! the way you described lar. haah!

joe said...

haha.. should've recorded it la.

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha. so jahat! so free in office? post new posts lar.

Anonymous said...

haha your supervisor..
funny.. lol
enjoy your rest! =)

joe said...

kenwooi:

haha... yea. tnx lots.

just came back from hols yesterday =D

Josiah & Renae; said...

next post please.