STATUS:

STATUS:
Whaddaya think?

Click Me

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Things That Tempt Me

Everyday at sight there is something I see that really tempts me. As you know piling is very boring, so sitting around there are many things you will notice. For example, racist dogs, unethical contractors, and plenty of foreign workers walking about.

However there is something that really tempts me and makes me hungry.

This makes me HUNGRY!

This really tempts me to catch one home! =)

There are LOADS of chickens though. When you are on site, you get hungry really fast and seeing those chickens just make you wannna catch one and cook them! *carnivorous instincts*
However, those baby chickens are really adorable and they just keep jumping around. Would like to catch one back but the mother hen would probably attack me as they're always with her. =(

Funny how none of them are yellow though

7 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

haha so cute! so bad you want to kill 'em. =(

joe said...

haha.. no no. i wanna kill the hens. and the stupid roosters that make a lot of noise. but the chicks i just wanna rare them

Josiah & Renae; said...

u mean to rear? wait. I think my english is detiorating. =/

joe said...

i oso dunno how 2 spell. lol. yea lor. they so adorable rite?

Josiah & Renae; said...

yup. lousy la your english. lol!

The Lame Freak said...

lol..make a chicken trap la...

joe said...

LOL... u n ur traps